to get started, please click on the first accordion toggle you see on the right hand side labeled "Form Fields 1 to 10." and also click on the first toggle labeled "Create Your Profile Page."Here you will find information on what each field is for from 1 to 10. To get a definition for the other page areas, please click on the toggle labeled "Page Areas From 11 to 15." in conjunction with the first toggle below labeled "Create Your Profile Page."
Create Your Profile Page
Front End Profile
Attendant Page and Search Card Example
Home Page Featured Lady Example
Form Fields 1 to 10
Before you begin, you will want to make sure you have all of your images ready to upload. For your Profile Hero Image the dimensions aer 1920px (wide) x 900px (tall). All the other images are going to need to be 500px (wide) x 500px (tall) and you will need a minimum of eight images for your image gallery.
After you have created your profile, it will be pending review and will be live after someone has gone through the review process. After approval, you will be able to edit your profile again, but it will have to go through an approval process again after doing so.
1 Name – Please enter your name/professional name here. This will show up on your profile on the front end and also on the search card for featured ladies and on the attendant’s page. to see what this will look like, please click the accordion toggles to the left labeled Front End Profile, Attendant Page and Search Card Example and Home Page Featured Lady Example.
2. Profile Hero Image – Please select an image of yourself that is 1920px (wide) x 900px (tall) that has been optimized/compressed to ensure the image loads quickly on the front end of the site. This is what you will want to do for all of your images. To see an example of the Profile Hero Image, please click on the accordion toggle labeled “Front End Profile.”
3. Search Card Header Image – Please select an image that’s 500px (wide) x 500px (tall). This image will display on the front end of the website under attendants and on the home page under featured ladies. To see examples of this, please click on the accordion toggles labeled Attendant Page and Search Card Example and Home Page Featured Lady Example.
4. Attendant Image Gallery – Please upload a minimum of 8 images and a maximum of fifty. This will display on your profile. the image dimensions are 500px (wide) x 500px (tall). To see an example of this, please click on the toggle labeled Front End Profile.
5. Schedule – Please enter the times you start and finish your shift in these fields. This will display on your profile.
6. Physical description – Please enter your physical description like background, languages spoken height and so on. The first four fields require that you type in your information and the last three are drop down menus to select from.
7. Specialties – Here you can enter things you specialize in along with a description of yourself.
8. Phone Number – For bookings please enter your phone number here. You can also put instructions here like the following: 780-555-5555 (text only).
9. license Number – Please enter your license number here.
10. Create My Profile – If you are done, you can click this button to create your profile. After your profile has been approved, you will be able to make edits to it.
Page Areas From 11 to 15
11. Back To My Dashboard – at the top of the Create Your Profile page, you will see the words, Back To My Dashboard. Here you can go back to the dashboard if you need.
12. Log Out – If you would like to log out, you have the option to do so here as well.
Logging out or going back to the dashboard before you’ve clicked on the Create My Profile button will remove all of your progress. You will be asked if you want to leave by a pop up. You can hit the Create My Profile Button, but you won’t be able to do any edits to it until it has been made live on the site by the admin. I recommend that you get all of the things you will need to create this in one go. This should take between 20 and thirty minutes to do.
13. Help Bar – Here you will find resources to make creating your profile quickly and easily. towards the top you will find a help video and of course a link to this help page that you’re on right now.
14. Free Online Image Cropping Tools – Here you will find a google search that was done where you can go to that search and find a cropping tool as well as three links to some cropping pages that were found. Please click on any one of these if you need to crop your images. You may have to go through a learning curve to use them, but it will be something that takes about twenty or so mins to learn.
15. Free Online Image File Optimization Tools – Here is another google search for image optimization (reducing the file size of the image to load faster) along with two links to pages where you can upload images for free to reduce the image size. There are some restrictions to some of them like the amount of images you can resize at a time when using their free versions (I believe three at a time).
Well, that’s it for now. Have yourself an awesome day. I hope this helped 😀